Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

To all my classmates,

This has been a great year, and I am escaping to Switzerland on the 26th to visit friends and my sister Judy who still lives there. For those of you that don't know the story, I was kidnapped by my parents in my senior year to depart for a "better life" in Madrid, Spain. That lasted all of six months and finally we settled in Luzern, Switzerand which I still consider my second home. Living in Southern Cali (since 89) is of course no reality to the rest of the world, be it politics or weather! When you can surf the big ones one week, and ski down on slopes the next...that is paradise for most or unreal! Me, I love to travel and get very restless but stay in San Diego where my three girls live with boyfriend, husband and fiance'. Next year we will have two weddings, a nr. 3 grandchild, and my daughter Carla graduates from Med. school. Life is good!

I wish all of you a wonderful time during this season, and may 2008 bring you and all a peaceful, loving but exciting year! Once again thank you to Marian for being the glue to this group!

Love to all of you,
Sandy Schuermann-Zimmerman

No comments:

Leap Year Party

We are excited to announce our next party on Feb 29th, 2020, that's in 76 days from today. It will be a lunch in Folsom, CA at the ho...