Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Happy Festivus everyone

I know just enough to be dangerous here so I'll keep it short.

I occasionally see my life long buddies Jim Fisher, Terry Tarrach and Bob Steele. Jim actually decided to do what I have been doing for the last year......working from our home. I highly recommend it. No more calls at midnight.....some unplanned trips but then again I can give myself a day off whenever I want.....been doing that alot with trips to Southern Mexico where I have been mixing business with pleasure. It's a nice way to ease into retirement.


Jerry Ball (ball.jerry@sbcglobal.net) coming to you from sunny Santa Cruz!

No comments:

Leap Year Party

We are excited to announce our next party on Feb 29th, 2020, that's in 76 days from today. It will be a lunch in Folsom, CA at the ho...