Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Hi ya'll

Happiest of Holidays to each and every one of you.

It's Bob Hansen, just a fishin' and a chasin' my four grandkids around the foothills. Workin' alittle, and thinking of cutting back even more. Two 1/2 days a week is a grind. : )

Couldn't help but put in my two cents worth and wish you all the best too!

I recently played poke4r with a bunch of my volleyball buddies and guess who is sitting across the table but Dan Payette (one year our junior). But what a pleasure it was to hear his voice and share some old memories.

I sure wish you all the best for the New Year and will try not to miss the next get-together.

Bob

No comments:

Leap Year Party

We are excited to announce our next party on Feb 29th, 2020, that's in 76 days from today. It will be a lunch in Folsom, CA at the ho...