Thursday, November 21, 2013

Kathy (Kat) Sarubbi Baran - 1946-2013

It is with regret that I tell you that Kathy (Kat) Sarubbi Baran passed away on October 31, 2013.  Enclosed is a letter from her daughter requesting some stories of a special memory of Kat or a remembrance.  Email address below.
To all of the dear people that know my mother Kat, and haven't already heard the awful news, it is with sadness and deep regret that I let everybody know that my mother passed away on October 31 at about 2 o'clock in the morning. She was one of the most special people that I have ever met in my entire life, and I had the great pleasure of calling her mom. But what most people don't know is that she had a much larger family of all of the friends of Thomas and Jordan from the neighborhood, and she took care of them all.
She also had many friends from the Elks, and especially Vic and Karen who were her lifeline in Palm Coast. But her closest and dearest love was my aunt Sandy, she will be loved and missed by all. My one request is that everybody all of her family and friends, take my email and send me a memory, a funny story, or something that they know about my mom so that I can have it printed. I will put everything into a hard covered Shutterfly book so that I there can be a Momento forever of her life and how special she was to everybody.
My email is acruchaga@cfl.rr.com
I look forward to hearing all of the wonderful stories about my mom, if anyone should have any questions please call me at 305-608-6122. Thank you for helping me keep my mother's memory, and her spirit for life alive.
Blessings to you all, 
AdeleCruchaga

No comments:

Leap Year Party

We are excited to announce our next party on Feb 29th, 2020, that's in 76 days from today. It will be a lunch in Folsom, CA at the ho...