Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Sherry Ann Fields (Lynch)

Sad news I received from Carole Marlar Steele: 

"I have a message that I'm sad to share with you:  I accidentally discovered while searching the internet recently, that my very dear friend and former Westmoor classmate, (class of 1964), Sherry Ann Lynch (married name, Fields) passed away November 28, 2014.  Unfortunately, I don't have any other details.  I've tried to contact her brother, David Lynch, but I haven't been successful.    I guess my search to find Sherry has finally ended."

From the memorial page:

Sherry Ann Fields (Lynch)
September 2, 1946 ~ November 28, 2014 (age 68)

Sherry Ann Fields, 68, of Indianapolis, passed away Friday, November 28, 2014. She was born September 2, 1946 in Noblesville, Indiana to the late Ira R. and Dorotha M. (Huse) Lynch. 

Sherry is survived by her brother, Dave Lynch of Reno, Nevada. She is preceded in death by both her parents, Ira R. and Dorotha M. (Huse) Lynch. 

At this time, no services are to be held.
Indiana Memorial
3562 W. 10th Street
Indianapolis, IN  46222

No comments:

Leap Year Party

We are excited to announce our next party on Feb 29th, 2020, that's in 76 days from today. It will be a lunch in Folsom, CA at the ho...