Monday, December 17, 2007

Christmas Greetings from Marian

Just wanted to stop by and say Merry Christmas. We're blanketed in snow here in Utah so we'll have a White Christmas for sure. It's been awhile since I've written. I'm trying this new blog format to see if it might work well for all of us. I'm hoping you will all send in your Christmas Greetings and family news so that I can add them to this Blog. I've set this blog up so that it will not be spidered into search engines.

Our reunion committee has been hard at work telephoning those classmates that don't have email addresses in preparation for our 45th reunion in May 2009. I know it's a long ways off, but it's suprising how fast time flies. If you want to get involved in the calling, then let me know and I'll send you some names to call.

In September Laurel Cole Karpaty and I had a spa weekend in Calistoga. Several classmates joined us for lunch on Sunday. We visited with Ron Johnson and Kathy, Connie Sanchez Green and Bill, Elaine Roccos Mott and Bill and Mike Ireland and his lovely new wife (I apologize - I don't have her name handy. Everyone had a great time. Pictures were taken that day and maybe someone will send in a copy for me to post.

I was lucky enough to travel to 2 of the cites that have been on my top ten places to visit list for a long time. I saw Quebec City, Canada and Venice, Italy. Both of them lived up to their expectations and I feel so fortunate to have been able to see them. I also had surgery earlier this week to remove some lymph glands in my neck. My recovery is going well and I should be back up to speed before Christmas.

Don't forget our website address is http://www.westmoorhighclassof64.com/ and my email is quiltcentral@yahoo.com or marian@westmoorhighclassof64.com

Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Love
Marian Howard Gallian

No comments:

Leap Year Party

We are excited to announce our next party on Feb 29th, 2020, that's in 76 days from today. It will be a lunch in Folsom, CA at the ho...